Our offices will be closed for Christmas and New Year from 5pm Thursday 20th December and will reopen Monday 7th January 2019.
We know it’s unusual not to receive a Christmas card from the team at HFL Advisory Services Ltd.
Sending Christmas cards by post can be a costly affair these days. This year we decided that we wanted to use the money to really ‘make a difference’ to people’s lives as that is what our business is all about.
So, we have used the money to donate £630 as follows:
£330 for Crisis at Christmas – we will give 11 people who are homeless (representing 11 Full-time employees within HFL) all of this
- Three nutritious, hot meals daily over Christmas, including a delicious Christmas dinner
- A bed for the night, if needed, with a warm welcome and good company
- Chance to shower, freshen up and get clean clothes
- A health check and treatment from a doctor, optician and dentist
- Expert help with mental health and addiction problems
- Advice on housing, employment and benefits
- A way out of homelessness for good through Crisis’ year-round training, education and support.
£100 to Purchase Defibrillator
Our client, a fairly young gentleman had a Cardiac Arrest a few months ago and sadly didn’t survive. However, had a defibrillator been at the lakes and country park where he was fishing, he may have had a chance. Our donation in Marks’s memory is towards purchasing one of these brilliant pieces of equipment to help save other people’s lives
£100 to McMillian Nurses
We often support their cake and coffee mornings and know what a fantastic job they do to help those who need it, at a difficult time.
£100 to Breast Cancer Research
This was selected as the team’s choice. It’s a great charity and so many of us know someone who has been affected by breast cancer.
We do hope that you approve and understand our thoughts around the charitable donations we’ve chosen this year and agree that helping those less fortunate than ourselves is important at Christmas and throughout the year.
Sending our warmest Christmas wishes to you, your family and hope 2019 brings you a prosperous, healthy and happy New Year!!